Louisiana Car Accidents

Car Accidents

Helping Accident Victims Pursue Car Wreck Claims

As long as we have highways and roads, there will be car accidents. However, there are some very clear things drivers can do to reduce the risk of accidents, and when drivers do not take the appropriate care, their insurance companies can be held accountable for the consequences.

At the law firm of Domengeaux Wright Roy & Edwards, L.L.C., our experienced Lafayette car accident lawyers help clients throughout Louisiana pursue fair compensation for the serious injuries they have suffered in auto accidents and other types of motor vehicle accidents.

Act Now to Preserve Your Rights and Pursue Fair Compensation

If you have been injured in a car accident, your first step should always be to get the medical assistance you need. Even if you are not sure how serious your injuries are, you should see a doctor, describe the accident and your symptoms, and take his or her medical advice.

To protect your rights, you should never even consider settling your car accident claim until you have either fully healed or reached the maximum level of medical improvement.

You should also contact an attorney right away to discuss your options. Under Louisiana law, if your claim cannot be amicably settled with the insurance company, you must file a lawsuit within one year of your accident or all of your rights to recover damages will probably be lost.

Our firm has handled hundreds of car accident cases throughout Louisiana. We know how to investigate these claims in order to maximize their settlement potential. If a claim can’t be settled on fair terms, we can and do try these cases in court in order to get a fair resolution.

Lake Charles • New Iberia • Baton Rouge • Car Accident Lawyers

We handle cases involving accidents on the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge, other areas of Interstate 10 (I-10), Interstate 49 (I-49), Interstate 20 (I-20), U.S. Route 90, and all other roads and highways in Louisiana. For a free consultation, contact us at 800-375-6186 or by email.