Personal Injury Attorney
Louisiana Personal Injury Attorney Lawyer John P. Roy
Areas of Practice
- Maritime Personal Injury
- General Personal Injury
- Trials and Mass Torts/Class Actions
- Federal Bar Association – Former Board Member, Lafayette Chapter
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Parish Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice – Board of Governors
- American Inns of Court
- Southwest LA Education & Referral Center (232-HELP) – Board Member
- Habitat For Humanity – Board Member, Lafayette Chapter
After completion of his undergraduate studies at Vanderbilt University and Louisiana State University, John earned his Juris Doctorate from Southern University Law Center in 2008.
Following law school, he clerked for the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana under the Hon. Richard T. Haik and for the 15th Judicial District Court under the Hon. Durwood W. Conque.
He is admitted to practice in all Louisiana state and federal courts. He is a member of the Federal Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Lafayette Parish Bar Association, the Louisiana Association for Justice, and the American Inns of Court.
Louisiana Personal Injury Attorney John P. Roy serves clients in all of Louisiana, including Lafayette, Lake Charles, Morgan City, Opelousas, Carencro, Crowley, Jennings, Welsh, Broussard, New Iberia, Patterson, Berwick, Morgan City, Baton Rouge, Hammond, Covington, Mandeville, Slidell, New Orleans, Gretna, Marrero, Alexandria, Pineville, Shreveport, Bossier and Monroe.